Express Reporter :
- Video appears to be like to advise a US Military car being pelted with stones and unfriendly fruit in the Syrian border town of Qamishli as troops withdraw from the country.
- The video, posted by the Hawar News, a Kurdish agency linked to the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) reveals a US militia car reversing slowly down a boulevard whereas two males throw what appear to be rocks at it.
- “Extraordinary scenes in Qamishli as withdrawing US drive is pelted with stones and unfriendly fruit,” Adam Harvey, a journalist for Australia’s ABC News, acknowledged in a tweet.
- The video has emerged after US President Donald Trump’s abrupt resolution to drag US forces out of northeastern Syria, the save they had been assisting in the fight towards ISIS.
- Search the advice of with Enterprise Insider’s homepage for additional tales.
Video appears to be like to advise US troops on the Syrian border being pelted with stones by local males throughout their withdrawal from the country after US President Donald Trump’s abrupt resolution to drag out.
The video, posted on YouTube by Hawar News, a Kurdish agency linked to the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), appears to be like to advise US troops driving throughout the streets of Qamishli, a town on the Syria-Turkey border. As they stride throughout the city, local of us pelt their car with rocks and fruit.
“Extraordinary scenes in Qamishli as withdrawing US drive is pelted with stones and unfriendly fruit,” Adam Harvey, a journalist for Australia’s ABC News acknowledged in a tweet.
The automobile appears to be like to be a Mine-Resistant Ambush Stable Oshkosh M-ATV, a evenly armored car broken-down continually by the US Military in the Heart East.
Enterprise Insider has now now not been ready to independently overview the video’s authenticity.
In a separate video posted to Twitter by Harvey, a neighborhood would be viewed throwing what appears to be like to be a stone at a US militia car.
—Adam Harvey (@adharves) October 21, 2019
The videos derive emerged as US troops withdraw from Syria following Trump’s resolution to discontinuance the US militia’s presence in the northeast of the country earlier this month.
The US withdrawal from Syria led to a swift mobilization from Turkey, which launched a militia offensive towards US-backed Kurdish forces factual days after Trump’s withdrawal announcement.
The US announced on Thursday that it brokered a ceasefire agreement between Turkish troops and the Kurdish-led opponents, even though all facets derive accused every varied of breaching the truce.